Whatever email client you use, be it Gmail or Yahoo, Outlook or Apple Mail, you can be sure that it comes with a built-in version of some kind of spam management.
These spam management algorithms tend to work pretty well – legitimate emails are delivered to your inbox and spam is either rejected or gets funneled into your spam box.
However, differentiating between genuine emails and spam is a notoriously difficult problem to automate and despite utilizing sophisticated artificial intelligence, email clients intermittently fail to do this successfully.
This means you will occasionally see spam emails make it through to your inbox or worse… important emails may be incorrectly blocked and you’ll miss them (Like Ours)!
How Do You Whitelist You Ask?
Let us tell you EXACTLY how to whitelist our emails so that you never have to worry about missing out on exciting content ever again!
1. Login to Gmail, click on the gear icon and select “Settings”
2. Select “Filters and blocked addresses”
3. Scroll past all your existing filters and select “Create a new filter”
4. Add the email address that you want to whitelist to the “From” field. Here we added email@example.com to make sure that we never miss any exciting wedding content
5. Check the “Never send to spam” box and click “Create Filter”. The email address will now be whitelisted!